Gluten Free Oat Granola
- 300g Gluten free oats
- 50g Sunflower seeds
- 50g Pumpkin seeds
- 50g Chia seeds
- 100g Mixed chopped nuts
- 100g Dried apricots (chopped into small chunks)
- 100g Dried cranberries
- 100g Raisins/sultanas
- 100g Dried figs (pitted and chopped into small chunks)
- 50ml maple syrup
- 50ml honey
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3tbsp Olive oil
- Fresh Fruit
- Fruit compote
- Heat oven to 140C. Mix together the olive oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the chia seeds and dried fruit and mix well.
- Tip out the granola ingredients on to a baking sheet and make sure it’s well spread out.
- Bake for 20mins, remove from oven and mix in the dried fruit and chia seeds.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for a further 15-20mins until the oats have turned a golden colour and the fruit has softened.
- When the granola is ready, leave it to cool and then enjoy with milk or yoghurt 🙂 the granola can be kept in an airtight jar for up to one month.